To our valued FairPlay customers,
Thank you for trusting us to serve your family’s needs in this difficult time. We deeply appreciate your patience and understanding. As your Neighborhood Market we are committed to the health and well-being of our customers and associates. Our dedicated associates are cleaning and sanitizing our store continuously for your safety and ours. We are continuously monitoring the latest updates and taking guidance from the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Along With the Illinois Department for Public Health (IDPH), to ensure we are making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations. We are committed to providing you the finest quality products and same great values that we have for the last 45 years.
Here are the steps we are taking to protect you
- Face mask made available and mandatory for all associates
- We have a face mask policy in place for customers and all our associates
- Plexi-glass at all registers
- Social distancing decals on the floor to encourage customers to remain 6ft apart from each other
- One-way aisle markers to promote and encourage social distancing
- Social distancing messaging on the PA system every 15 minutes
- Deep cleaning with more frequency on key touch points, such as doors, handles, countertops, register belts, credit/ debit terminals and break rooms
- Hand sanitizer stations check and filled throughout the store
- Sanitizing spray and wipes currently available for shopping carts and baskets
- Restrooms checked, sanitized and restocked more frequently for guest
- One cart per customer/ family whenever possible
- Limit the number of customers allowed in the store based on cart count
- Hand sanitizer at every register
- 3rd party cleaning company to fully sanitize and disinfect all stores
- Posting CDC & IDPH guidelines on preventive measures along with what you need to know throughout the store
- Suspended store samplings at this current time
- Instacart home delivery service. Shop online with Instacart and schedule a delivery by visiting our website at https://www.instacart.com/fairplay-foods.
- Fairplay curbside pick-up service will be available after 10/01/2020.
- Provide guidelines from the CDC & IDPH to our associates on preventive measures on spreading germs
- Encourage associates to stay home when sick. Cough and sneeze etiquette and further emphasize on hand hygiene
We will also be reserving the first 2 of hours of shopping on Tuesday and Thursday from 7 am to 9 am to support our most vulnerable customers. This includes the elderly and customers with underlying health concerns.
Face Mask Policy
We have chosen to continue to bring you a weekly sale ad full of great values. Like all retailers, we are also experiencing an unprecedented demand for product in these recent days, and have experienced some supply shortages. We apologize if some products are limited or not available. We are working hard with our suppliers and our associates to restock product as soon as possible. In efforts to provide all our customers with the essentials they need, we have decided to limit quantities as needed, and will not be issuing any rain checks at this time.
Our goal is to be here for our customers and associates in this uncertain time together, and we will do everything possible in our power to live up to that promise. We are proud of our teams, who are doing their best to keep our stores clean, stocked and orderly, while maintaining a sense of calm and compassion for our customers.
We want to thank you for your support during this evolving situation. As changes happen within our stores, we hope to keep you as updated as possible with signage in the stores and posts on our Facebook Page and Website.
We do apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your support of our business during this time.
FairPlay Neighborhood Market